Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Birthday - Birthdays

February is my month...so much to do and never enough days.

Angelina
 
It began with the Superbowl and we were invited to the Meyers for the day.  We had a great time with them as usual.  Dale grilled some venison that was a wonderful treat!

Just a few days later our Jayda turned the big 7 on the 8th.  This year she and Raven traveled to NM to see Dad, Chris, Steven and Alicia, so I didn't get to see her. But that will be remedied soon.
The following week was Valentines Day and I was the happy recipient of beautiful red roses and some Dove dark chocolate...yummy!
With President's Day weekend coming in next, it was a Baseball tournament  with the Meyer's.  Saturday night Moe and I picked up Avery, Rylee and Teeya and took them to dinner, then to Field of Dreams where Levi was playing. It was a late night for all of us but we had a lot of fun.  Sunday the Meyer family with Stephanie's brother Lucas came out for more baseball, had a great grilled dinner with us at home, went back for more baseball while Angelina stayed with us. Later they came home here, spent the night and went back on Monday for the championship.  Here is Levi with his Gold ring.





 Wednesday the 22nd arrived with "Our Birthday" that means for Rylee and me! She has turned the much excited 3 years old meaning she is now a "big" girl. Moe and I took the two youngest girls to the Mall to play indoors for the afternoon while Brandy had Avery at her gymnastics lesson. We were all having fun when more family arrived.  Jarrett (Moe's nephew), Melissa and their 3 boys, Blaise, Peregrine and Brendan. The day also happened to be Peregrine's 3rd birthday as well! Getting all 5 to sit for a picture was a real trick but we did it!  Here are some pictures from the day.

Blaise 4, Rylee 3 & Peregrine 3

Such a big girl she is!

Brendan, Teeya, Blaise, Rylee & Peregrine


Later that evening I was treated to margaritas and a mexican dinner at Arriba's with my mom and dad, aunt and uncle and wonderful husband Moe. 
It was a great day! 
So that was how the month went...oh yes, I couldn't forget to add that I had my turn at hosting Bunco on Saturday the 25th! (Which happens to be my youngest sister Jaylene's birthday.) Whew! What a whirl wind it has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment