Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 2012

A new year... it took a while, but we have settled down after the holidays.  Getting into a new routine without my grandangels has been tough.  I miss them not being here on a day to day basis. 
I have enjoyed doing some things around the house that I hadn't has a chance to for some time.  Getting out and trimming the trees was work but fun too. It took a few days but thanks to sunshine and my hubby we got it done. 
We had a few colder days, but back to the 70's now and I have been enjoying my afternoons with my new Kindle out in the sunshine in the courtyard.  It's quite pleasant listening to the birds and the breeze moving our flag back and forth.  While soaking up some sun and reading a good mystery.
Moe and I spent one evening and morning with the Meyer family at a baseball tournament but I forgot my camera so I missed the "pickle in the triple".  Levi was very entertaining.
Last week my mom, my aunt, and two friends had a wonderful lunch at The Olive Mill in Queen Creek.  It was wonderful getting together with good company and great food.  Here are a few pictures from that day.


Herb Garden

Venue Pavillions



Outside Dining

                           Connie, Beverly (mom), Gail and JoAnn at the entrance.

 


Nice Sandwich!



Who said you can't eat outside in January?? Looks like it was pretty nice to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment