Friday, November 5, 2010

Fall Fun


Teeya and Rylee









Levi and Angelina








I have been having so much fun with girls, girls, girls! Avery was out of school the week of October 11-15 for her Fall Break. She spent some of that time playing cards, (Cribbage, Uno) with my mom and me and has beat us a few times. She made a Fall writing/art project. She helped keep Rylee occupied and on Thursday went fishing with Papa.













That Friday Bryon brought Jayda and Raven home for a sleepover with Avery. So we had pizza and movie night. The next day the Meyer family came over as did Brandy and the girls so we had 6 girls and Levi. He was a little outnumbered but didn't mind too much.






Brandy and Rylee










All 4





Since then we have had allergies and teething. I knew I should have bought stock in Kleenex a long time ago!



Halloween weekend both Jayda and Raven were here for a day. They were both excited about Trick or Treating and gave us a preview of their costumes, Super Girl and Bat Girl.












Raven



I managed to snag a few pics this week also and these are a bit out of order but I know you will enjoy them all.




Jayda



No comments:

Post a Comment