Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cooler Mornings

So Autumn has arrived officially on the 23rd.  Wish I could say we can feel it, but not yet.  Most days are hanging in around the low 100's but we have had a record breaker here and there too.  Night is falling a lot sooner which I guess is the significant factor for us.  I am anxiously awaiting the time when we can really open up at night.  Soon perhaps...

Having the girls is still keeping me pretty busy.  We have been able to spend a few mornings in the back yard before the heat arrives.  Both Rylee and Teeya love the swings!  We spend most of the time there.  Rylee has also been working on the tricycle.  She hasn't quite worked out using the pedals...I think it's the concept vs strength.  Teeya is just happy to be outside experiencing gravel...sticks...toy trucks and of course the old rocking horse that all the kids have enjoyed since Avery was a toddler.

A personal note...I have succeeded in ridding myself of 50 pounds since March.  Lifting this load has been a hard fight for me as it took several years to acquire it.  I hope to lose some more but it is getting tougher. All of your best intentions for my loss and improved health are greatly appreciated, thanks! ~D~
 
Morning Sky September 13th.

Please enjoy the pictures of my grandangels from a couple of mornings
this month.



















 <> 
 
Rylee and Teeya
 

Today

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment