Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Our Birthday Number 2















Wow what a month February is for us! We started it off with Bryon's clan coming in from NM on the 4th so that we could celebrate Jayda's 6th birthday. We had a party at a gymnasium where they teach gymnastics. The owner is great and all the kids learned things as well as had so much fun running and tumbling. They even had a bounce house for the kids to play in. I was happy to see even the two youngest, Raven and Rylee had a great time! Unfortunately I was so busy with the kids that I didn't get many pictures. Moe was in charge of Teeya, so he didn't get any as well.
The following week we had Avery home from school not feeling so well for a few days, through the weekend and she missed her Valentine's party. But she is back to normal and doing well now. Teeya also gained two front teeth on the bottom! She is my dimple dolly...so cute! She's been working on them for awhile.
It was my turn for Bunco again which I hosted on the 19th. I always look forward to the "girls night" each month. Of course it rained and stormed during the day just like last year. Fortunately it held off during the evening and everyone made it. I'm learning to "keep it simple". That way I get to enjoy the evening too. It was a lot of fun!
This week my Birthday Angel, Rylee and I celebrated our birthday together. I went out and did some window shopping early in the day all by myself, then picked Avery up from school. I haven't had that opportunity much recently. Later Brandy had some of their friends over for burgers and dogs. Which Moe cooked on the grill. It was noisy and fun with kids everywhere! Reminds me of when our kids were youngsters. There was a pinata hung on the swing set spilling forth lots of candy to all their delight. All in all it was a wonderful day and we are so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment